The passionate gamer needs a good monitor to be able to pull off a fantastic game. There is no point in playing a game if you cannot see the big picture on the screen. A good monitor is a difference between a good experience and a mind blowing one.
Listed below are some good monitors for gamers. These ones tick all the right boxes:
Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
- Very fast refresh
- Has G-Sync that eliminates and prevents screen tearing
- It combines 1440p with 144Hz refresh rate
- It is considered to be rather expensive
- It will require a Nvidia graphics card to use the G-sync
This high-end gaming monitor offers more pixels than 1080p making the game look cool and cool at twenty-seven inches. It can be run with comfort at a 100% scaling.
- IPS – 144Hz, 2560 x 1440
- The picture quality is very good
- It is considered to be more economic as compared to other G-sync monitors
- There is no mode that enables blur reduction
- The adaptive refresh range in this system is only 35 – 90 Hz
The IPS screen ensures that the off-angles look great as well. With anti-gloss coating and a sturdy base, this makes for a very good choice. The thin bezel is an advantage for a 27-inch display that occupies a lot of space as such.
- It is extremely fast
- It is economic in nature and has won the tag of being affordable
- This monitor uses TN Panel
It is not easy to find a good monitor that does not cost you a bomb. There are compromises that have to be made sometimes. With the Asus VG248QE, a 23-inch monitor will be a very good catch.
The graphic card and a good monitor make for an excellent gaming experience. Get a good display monitor and it could last a better part of a decade.