Health today is no longer a topic that we can ignore. Globally, obesity and lifestyle disorders like hypertension, cardiac disease, and diabetes are on the rise and if there is any way it can be prevented, it is by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Men are at higher risk because of increased stress, their bigger role in higher management positions, as well as the fact that their biology isn’t wired for a sedentary lifestyle. One of the biggest aids to better health today is technology. This post will highlight some of the aspects of this.
Five ways you can benefit from technology
- Virtual Reality (VR) – Virtual Reality is to the 2010s what the Wii was to the 2000s! A VR Headset can help you simulate workout spaces like a hiking trail or a tennis court and you’re good to go! You need your Smartphone, the apps you like and an excellent VR headset as well as space for you to play.
- Gaming Consoles – While the Wii games might be out of fashion right now, the other big company gaming consoles are still releasing fitness games that will help you work out without having to step outdoors. Also, one should not ignore the age-old saying that making out or having sex does help you burn those calories one can find Additional information at lockthecock.com and more on how to spice up your love life.
- Smartwatches – While smartwatches started out as an addition to smartphones, they have branched out to become a category unto themselves. Smart watches will help you track your movement, your heart rate, as well as let you know if there is some parameter that is off – for instance, if you are asthmatic or have tachycardia, a smartwatch that is plugged in to your arm will be able to detect this early giving you precious minutes to reach a health care center.
- AI home devices – if you think it is creepy to ask an AI-powered device to play you your favorite song then this isn’t the gadget for you. However, this will take out the stress of finding a personal trainer or going to a gym. You can work out from the comfort of your home.
- Wireless Headphones – among the other ideas listed here, this is the most basic! Wireless headphones are for athletes and the regular gym rats as well as for dancers. IT helps you focus on the task at hand while shutting out the rest of the world!